How to join Lean & Green Europe:
1 Demonstrate that your company is on a Lean & Green 1 Star level
- Cover at least 50% of your emissions in your logistics processes
- Or join in a national L&G program (1 Star level)
- Or you have demonstrated your reductions in another program
- Or you audited data that demonstrated you are ‘best of class’
2 Develop parameters as input for benchmarks and scatterplots
- Join a working group within your sector to create methods for
calculating and reporting logistics emissions
3 The membership fee for Lean & Green Europe is €6.000 per year
- It includes participation in working groups within the segments that are
relevant for your organization
- It includes L&G Europe community events
- It does not include national memberships
- Lean & Green Europe combines corporate responsibility for reducing footprints with continuous improvement of operational performance and value for customers.
- Lean & Green Europe supports the exchange of best practices between members.
- Lean & Green Europe develops community-driven practical tools and guidelines for applying international emission calculation standards.
- Lean & Green Europe actively cooperates with standardization bodies such as the GLEC to bring the voice of the community in the discussions.
- Lean & Green Europe is practical, data driven and evidence based, with community driven labels.
- Lean & Green Europe supports confidential, anonymous and competition-proof benchmarking on a voluntary basis between members, within closed user groups.
- Lean & Green Europe supports the incorporation of various national sustainability programs into a European label.
- Lean & Green Europe supports the development of dependable and usable indicators and references, based on community experiences.
- Lean & Green Europe is a strong brand , recognized by authorities, with a clear vision on the path how companies lower footprints to sustainable levels.